Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project Life cover page 2014 and week One!

Hello my crafty friends!  I'm here today to share with you all my Project Life cover page for 2014 and the first week...I don't normally do weekly spreads but if they happen to end up that way then YEAYYY but if not, I'm totally ok with that too. I'm linking up to The Mom Creative - Project Life Tuesday. You guys should head over to her blog for a lot more Project Life inspiration.

For my cover page I used the blush kit and some alpha letters from my old scrapbooking stash so I don't know the brand sorry.


For week one I did the end of December and beginning of Janurary. 
I used Blush core kit with some stickers/embellishments from Amy Tangerine - Cut N Paste collection, Elle's Studio - Penelope collection and Bella Blvd - Sunshine Happiness. 









Thanks for stopping by!  ;0)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment